Suzanne LeslieBailey Poems
- Lopsided Love I give you my heart But you keep ripping it ...
- A Dream When nightfall casts its dark eerie shadow And ...
- Life Like the yellow-yolk sun that shines ever so ...
- Seasides The blue bejewelled shimmer of the sea Gleaming ...
- A New Day My eyelids lift after a restful night Fluttering ...
- My Heart Like the rhythmic sensuous sounds of a drum My ...
- Opening The Closed Door Of My ... I reached for the key in ...
I am the former Research Coordinator to former Prime Minister Bruce Golding. My professional responsibilities included dealing with his parliamentary matters, researching information to advance policy decisions, as well as writing his messages for publication in newspapers, magazines etc.
I am also a Guest columnist for Jamaica's leading newspaper 'The Gleaner', with strong focus on ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Suzanne LeslieBailey
I give you my heart
But you keep ripping it apart
I give you my trust
Yet you treat me so unjust
I long to see you smile
And just gently take my hand and sit awhile
My thoughts and my life I share
But you don’t seem to care
It is so darn unfair!
I should turn my back and walk away
But my love for you forces me to stay
With all this pain
I have nothing to gain
I really should go
But I simply love you so
This abiding love that I feel
Is like magnet drawn to steel
I am a prisoner of love serving time
Waiting, hoping, longing ...