Suzy Kassem Poems
- The World Citizen Do not focus too much on the east, And ...
- Remember The Lotus Flower Great people will always be mocked ...
- The Way Of Truth When you crave the answer to any divine ...
- We Are All Human It should not matter - That we grew up On ...
- The Moth And The Butterfly When the sun rises over the ...
- The Weather Of Love Love Has a way of wilting Or ...
- Reflections Of Truth Where you find Truth Is where you find ...
Suzy Kassem is an American philosopher, author, essayist, filmmaker, and poet of Egyptian heritage. More of her writings can be found at www.suzykassem.com. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.''Suzy Kassem
''We are all connected. When one arm or foot is poisoned, the whole body becomes infected.''Suzy Kassem
''Truth does not sit in a cave and hide like a lie. It wanders around proudly and roars loudly like a lion.''Suzy Kassem
''Stand up for what is right even if you stand alone.''Suzy Kassem
''Wise words are like seeds. The more you scatter them, the more they will grow into infinite gardens of knowledge.''Suzy Kassem
Comments about Suzy Kassem
The World Citizen
Do not focus too much on the east,
And forget the west.
And do not ignore the south,
To speak for the north.
What happens in the east
Has effects in the north,
As the west has on the south.
And do not focus on one species,
And ignore another.
Or love your father,
But ignore your mother.
Or love your sister,
But ignore your brother.
Do not forget each other.
We are all part of each other.
We are all one.