Syed Anwar Yarkhan Jilani
Syed Anwar Yarkhan Jilani Poems
- Kind Heart Fountain A kind heart is a fountain of joy A ...
- ** Shaan'A Pir ** Kiya shaan hai mere Pir ki aake tow dekho, ...
- Eraser. There is the pencil to commits mistakes The eraser ...
- Mecca My esteemed hillocks what do you say Of Ibrahim The ...
- Fifty Shades Of Women Porno an ideal and value for ...
- Strength Of Character. Strength affirms My transformed ego,...
- Modern Sins Today our Society Disbanded the age old Sins ...
By profession I am a consulting physician. I have been a journalist and editor with about 20,000 published views, reviews, interviews and surveys in Indian leading periodicals and newspapers. I have also contributed to the Readers Digest and New York Times. I have served as uniformed personnel in the Air Force for three years and the Research and Analysis Wing (a department of the Indian CBI) ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Kind Heart Fountain
A kind heart is a fountain of joy
A smile is that one and all enjoy.
If you can at yourself just smile,
Spiritualism is yours for a while.
As dewdropp is to fragrant flower
Your humility has got that power
Weed out evil you have empower
All happiness sprayed as a shower.
Smile at others, smile at your wife,
Smile at your hubby without a knife.
Weed out root that grows an evil tree
A kindness blossom makes you free.
These are trifles that go a long way
The bitterness of heart is now away.
A few with a soul will surely imitate,