Syed Anwar Yarkhan Jilani
Kind Heart Fountain
A kind heart is a fountain of joy
A smile is that one and all enjoy.
If you can at yourself just smile,
Spiritualism is yours for a while.
As dewdropp is to fragrant flower
Your humility has got that power
Weed out evil you have empower
All happiness sprayed as a shower.
Smile at others, smile at your wife,
Smile at your hubby without a knife.
Weed out root that grows an evil tree
A kindness blossom makes you free.
These are trifles that go a long way
The bitterness of heart is now away.
A few with a soul will surely imitate,
Majority of us are bound to hesitate.
If a superstar is choked by a smile
Do leave yours to him for awhile.
As he pulls out of his vanity blue
Folks will gape at his radiant hue.
Kindness erases every friction of life
Sleep light-hearted through the night.
Your body, your mind will feel so light
No trouble or tension will be in sight.
Be kind to the poor as they have none,
And kind to rich to show them a tone,
And kind to unkind, may they be atone
Message sent to Rumi: He is not alone!
Syed Anwar Yarkhan Jilani's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kind Heart Fountain by Syed Anwar Yarkhan Jilani )
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam
- Venus, Naveed Khalid
- BEHIND THAT WALL, ROCHISH MON