Tameeka Smith Poems
- A Marriage Made In Heaven When God brings together, Two ...
- Diva Diva.....Yea that's me! ! ! ! ! Can't noooooooooo ...
- Prayer Problems lay On my heart Heavy they weigh I thank ...
- Don'T Forget About Me I knew that you were lonely, Now you ...
- Dallas Cowboys Fan My team are the boys in the silver, white ...
- Inside Beauty It's not in the mirror Or on the outside For ...
- Sister Power Sister Sledge, Made their pledge, To ...
I have been writing poetry since I was a teenager.I am proud to say that I am on a mission for Christ.I love the Lord.He is my inspiration.Everyday that I live it's for the Lord.I want my poems to touch many. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Anger only hurts the one who's angry.''Tameeka Smith (2014)
''Smiling is life's sunshine.''Tameeka Smith (2014)
''The saddest people are the onesTameeka Smith (2014)
who validate trying to destroy a
person by blaming the person who
they are trying to destroy.''
''Good music is like watchingTameeka Smith (2014)
a good movie if it doesn't make
you feel like you are a part of it
it is not good.''
''Music helps me to tap into anTameeka Smith (2014)
area of my soul where I never
Comments about Tameeka Smith
A Marriage Made In Heaven
When God brings together,
Two people in a marriage,
Many things along the way.
To never be afraid,
Of the steps,
That are directed by Him.
Be in a hurry for nothing,
And always open to learning,
Have much prayer,
Lots of patience,
For this is necessary,
To have a marriage of greatness.
Know the time for fruitfulness,
As well as gentleness,
And always be prepared,
For a lesson in forgiveness.
Keep in mind one another's feelings.
Be willing to give all that,
You can ...