A Marriage Made In Heaven
When God brings together,
Two people in a marriage,
Many things along the way.
To never be afraid,
Of the steps,
That are directed by Him.
Be in a hurry for nothing,
And always open to learning,
Have much prayer,
Lots of patience,
For this is necessary,
To have a marriage of greatness.
Know the time for fruitfulness,
As well as gentleness,
And always be prepared,
For a lesson in forgiveness.
Keep in mind one another's feelings.
Be willing to give all that,
You can possibly give,
Doing all this,
Will help faithfulness.
Especially when you realize,
The best part of a great union,
Is having your life long,
Friend for all eternity.
These are some of the keys,
For a marriage made in Heaven.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Marriage Made In Heaven by Tameeka Smith )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(18 July 1933)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
Poem of the Day
- Pain, Pain Knows No Race, Hebert Logerie
- God's Hands Of Love, Tom Zart
- Alone, Samantha Gronn
- David, Casey Renee Kiser
- She Stuck Her Butt Out At Me..., wanderer sailor
- Nine Views of the Huangshan, Paul Hartal
- Trying to Say Goodbye, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Autumn, Leong Ming Loong
- Colors, Tom Squires
- वक्त का तकाजा है vakt ka takaaja hai, hasmukh amathalal