A Marriage Made In Heaven
When God brings together,
Two people in a marriage,
Many things along the way.
To never be afraid,
Of the steps,
That are directed by Him.
Be in a hurry for nothing,
And always open to learning,
Have much prayer,
Lots of patience,
For this is necessary,
To have a marriage of greatness.
Know the time for fruitfulness,
As well as gentleness,
And always be prepared,
For a lesson in forgiveness.
Keep in mind one another's feelings.
Be willing to give all that,
You can possibly give,
Doing all this,
Will help faithfulness.
Especially when you realize,
The best part of a great union,
Is having your life long,
Friend for all eternity.
These are some of the keys,
For a marriage made in Heaven.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Marriage Made In Heaven by Tameeka Smith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Coulrophobiac, Awsaaf Ali
- Choices, Perveiz Ali
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- A Daruman (He Is A Daruman, Sells Not, T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Source of Revenue and Allocation, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I do Love You, Dechen Doma Sherpa
- Outcomes of Resolutions, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Nico's Request, Aiyabells 002
- On a condition..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Milk, Nassy Fesharaki