Taylor P. Donnelly
Taylor P. Donnelly Poems
- Did I Stutter By: Taylor Donne... Did i Stutter By: Taylor ...
- I Dream Of Your Song By: Taylo...
- Tingle On Your Spine By: Taylo...
- Bottles By: Taylor Donnelly Bottles By: Taylor ...
- Memory Lane By: Taylor Donnell... Memory Lane By: Taylor ...
- Our Grim Future By: Taylor Don... Our Grim Future By: ...
- Hey Charley By: Taylor Donnell... Hey Charley By: Taylor ...
I hated reading and writing when I was younger. But now you cant get me to stop! I love it and the emotional high I get from it! there is just something so beautiful about telling a store and the words just falling into place perfectly. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Taylor P. Donnelly
Did I Stutter By: Taylor Donnelly
Did i Stutter
By: Taylor Donnelly
What i saying isn't what I'm thinking i wanna scream
no matter how blunt and uncensored it may seem
i read it like a script
tip toes around your emotions just before you slipped
you showed your hand now i know
your lacking and callow
the strobe light blinding
your different I'm finding
your parents keep give your reminds
the adults need to make up they're minds
either the times have changed or they haven't
lets try to keep it current
i will lead you astray
I'm not who you think okay
i will lead you to ...