Teresa Sykes Poems
- In Life In life we often feel fear In life we often shed a ...
- Surviving It seems when every thing is going good Suddenly ...
- Liars Why should I trust you How do I know what you say it ...
- I Hate You I hate this world I hate this place I hate ...
- : (I'M Sorry: ( I'm sorry for the way I am I'm sorry for not...
- 3i Love You3 When I think of you I get a feeling of ...
- Haunting Memories I lay awake straining to hear even the ...
I am 16, going on 17, I love poetry. I am also into hair.....I've died mine for about 47 times, I like artwork as well, although i can't draw myself, I still enjoy greatly looking at it. I have no idea of what i want to be when older, but i would like to atleast write a book of my life, cause i once was told that the best thing to write is of what you already know and i think my life story could... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Teresa Sykes
3i Love You3
When I think of you I get a feeling of happiness
What have I done so right to get this
Every day every minute you’re always on my mind
When I want to smile, your face is what I find
Deep in my mind, you wash the bad memories away
One day this favor you did for me I would like to repay
I pray every night for you to stay with me
I want you in my life so passionately
I have no regrets when I’m with you
Because I know for a fact that this love is true
I want to have a life together
Just me and you forever
I know I mess up sometimes
But you must remember their...