Teresa Sykes Poems
- Liars Why should I trust you How do I know what you say it ...
- In Life In life we often feel fear In life we often shed a ...
- Surviving It seems when every thing is going good Suddenly ...
- I Hate You I hate this world I hate this place I hate ...
- : (I'M Sorry: ( I'm sorry for the way I am I'm sorry for not...
- 3i Love You3 When I think of you I get a feeling of ...
- Haunting Memories I lay awake straining to hear even the ...
I am 16, going on 17, I love poetry. I am also into hair.....I've died mine for about 47 times, I like artwork as well, although i can't draw myself, I still enjoy greatly looking at it. I have no idea of what i want to be when older, but i would like to atleast write a book of my life, cause i once was told that the best thing to write is of what you already know and i think my life story could... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Teresa Sykes
Why should I trust you
How do I know what you say it true
If I give you my heart
Will you promise not to rip it apart
I have been hurt so many times and in so many ways
Now you have my heart, in your hands it lays
Remember you can't break a promise
So I'll tell you this
One chance you'll get
This you best not forget
For if you ever hurt me like so many have before in the past
I promise you this, your life it will not last
I'm tired of always crying
For those that all there good at is lying
So I tell you now
I want take it, no way no how