Terry Collett Poems
- Watching Her Sleep He loves to watch her sleep. Likes to ...
- School Fight How you got into a fight with Woolgar in the ...
- A Room At The Top. It was a room at the top of the building...
- Will One Day Go. Sorry about your granddad's death Judith...
- Dance Haiku Soft silk Butterfly. Black dancer glides ...
- On Westminster Bridge. Fay looked down at the River Thames ...
- The Big Kid And The Tall Tale The big kid stood by the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Watching Her Sleep
He loves to watch her sleep.
Likes to hear her breathe in
And out; see her breasts rise
And fall like sleeping giants.
He likes how she exudes a
Sense of peacefulness as if
Angels touched her brow and
Breathed a deeper love somehow.
He loves how her red lips move
In silent conversation, how now
And then her tongue brushes her
Lower lip with moisture of saliva.
Should he wake her from deep sleep?
Ought he to kiss her lips and bring
Her from sleep’s warm hold? Should
He touch her limbs with lust to life?
No, no, ...