Tiku akp Poems
- Freedom I can't barter my freedom Take away the riches with ...
- A Country Girl In Love You don’t have to go to the dale To ...
- Good Morning I open the door and feel the dawn Descending ...
- Here I'M Alone I don’t know why I like to talk with you In ...
- A Night In Winter Dripping drops of diamond dews Ice-cold ...
- Please Don'T Leave Me The stars have gone behind the ...
- Aimless Drawing out self from the clutter of obnoxious ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I can't barter my freedom
Take away the riches with you
Don't display your dollars and pounds
To my countrymen who need freedom too
You can't cut my tongue short
It flexes swift and slip your hand
Winds of freedom would blow one day
Your vile attempts can't change the trend
I dream of my countrymen
Walking down the streets feeling proud
The pangs of hunger and poverty
Is packed and burnt in freedoms shroud
I dream of little children
With glowing faces and charming smiles
Rushing to schools in groups
Dressed in colours with impeccable ...