Timothy Walter Burton
Timothy Walter Burton Poems
- Staring Girl I once knew a girl who would just stand there ...
- The Melancholy Death Of Oyster... He proposed in the ...
- Mummy Boy He wasn't soft and pink witha fat little ...
- Pin Cushion Queen Life isn't easy for the Pin Cushion ...
- The Boy With Nails In His Eyes put up his aluminium tree. It...
- Stick Boy And Match Girl In Lo... Stick Boy liked Match ...
- Brie Boy Brie Boy had a dream he had only had twice, that ...
Timothy Walter "Tim" Burton (born August 25, 1958) is an American film director, film producer, writer, poet, and stop motion artist. He is known for his dark, gothic, macabre and quirky horror and fantasy films such as Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Ed Wood, Sleepy Hollow, Corpse Bride, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Dark Shadows and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Timothy Walter Burton
I once knew a girl
who would just stand there and stare.
At anyone or anything,
she seemed not to care
She'd stare at the ground,
She'd stare at the sky.
She'd stare at you for hours,
and you'd never know why.
But after winning the local staring contest,
she finally gave her eyes
a well-deserved rest.