Timothy Walter Burton
Brie Boy had a dream he had only had twice,
that his full, round head was only a slice.
The other children never let Brie Boy play ...
... but at least he went well with a nice Chardonnay.
Timothy Walter Burton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brie Boy by Timothy Walter Burton )
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak