Timothy Walter Burton
Brie Boy had a dream he had only had twice,
that his full, round head was only a slice.
The other children never let Brie Boy play ...
... but at least he went well with a nice Chardonnay.
Timothy Walter Burton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brie Boy by Timothy Walter Burton )
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher
- Neon Sign, Richard Provencher
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry