tony haynes Poems
- The Corridor To The Next Rewar... Somebody close to you ...
- Even The Blessed Get Stressed God is in control And God ...
- The Church Mouse & The Lion In pain a mighty lion ...
- If I Were A Blue Bird Baby if I were a bluebird Up there ...
- Examining Pain Pain is spelled P-A-I-N As it pricks & sticks...
- The Useful & The Useless Useful it is to love you So my ...
- What Is God Saying? When famine roams the land Hate takes ...
Tony Haynes Bio
Tony Haynes has been called “The World’s Greatest Poet.” He is considered the Foremost Practitioner of Acrostic Poetry. In less than a minute, he can literally pull a poem out of thin air. Give him the title of what you’d like to call your poem and he will create it for you on the spot. The catch is, he will write your name in the air and show you how the beginning of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tony haynes
The Corridor To The Next Reward
Somebody close to you suddenly dies
Then it makes you wonder
Is there a God above our cloudy skies?
Somewhere down under?
You’re supposed to fervently ponder these things
On a purely spiritual level
Use your faith and with the courage it brings
Hell can boast “it has given you hell”
Using death to make you bitter
Heavenly hosts toast a fond farewell…
…And ask you to reconsider
For to be absent in the body
Is to be present with one’s Lord
Death is just a corridor
That leads to the ...