uchenna nnodum Poems
- An Unknown Bird One sunny afternoon, Just as i bade a ...
- The Mirage Of Hope When i look up in the sky I hope that the...
- So Much To A Long Friend I always thought that the strong can...
- In The Market Place I hear the honk of a horn Amid the echo ...
- In Our Hearts Claps and cheers and all that were Before my ...
- Actors What wonderful actors we are All scenes at one time ...
- Why Do We...At Old Age Through the quick sand of this ...
I'm a young man who loves artistry and creativity.i love to express my inner most thoughts and the best way is by writing them into lines, verses and stanzas.
Presently, I, m a Law student at the Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about uchenna nnodum
The Mirage Of Hope
When i look up in the sky
I hope that the stars would come down
See the seas so dry
And my people on a journey to the profound town
That flows with milk and honey
But to me it sounds so funny
For generations to come for this they will long
And i pray, to them may this belong
Because this unseen slope
Is like a mirage of hope.