umashankar manthravadi Poems
- Accidents Are Very Necessary accidents are very ...
- I Am Waiting I am waiting for the next discontinuity in ...
- A Craze Of Lines a craze of lines invisible except under ...
- A Procession Of Women a procession of women wrapped against ...
- A Blind Man Waking The Scorpio... a blind man waking the ...
- After The Dying Fall after the dying fall of the crossing ...
- Year-End Review 1971 among the many who believed their luck ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Accidents Are Very Necessary
accidents are very necessary
one is not given a true fate
I think of them as my own
special moments in time
to think that so many things
were there where I was
when they could all have been
each bruise I get
from bumping into chairs or people
- January 27,1974