Ursula Tillmann Poems
- Arrival Finally there and within - all of me and more to ...
- Night Sleep will not rest upon my dreams - the candle ...
- The Wind I can feel the wind today, stronger than ...
- Beyond... Rugged mountains cannot hinder the view ...
- Planted Dreams Wilted the blossom of planted dreams out ...
- He Makes Me Smile... Sometimes I just watch him ...
- Silence Within Silence withing, quiet from sorrow and pain ...
Ursula Tillmann was born and raised in Germany, Düsseldorf on a country estate. She won a scholarship to Canada where she later studied journalism. She has a Diploma of Applied Arts in Journalism Administration. Ursula worked for over twenty years as a reporter and editor for several newspapers and magazines in Canada and Europe in both English and German. She is now busy as a freelancer with focus on writing another contemporary novel about corruption and the sell-out of nature in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. That story is based on Plato's Republic. Nothing ever changes, she says regarding the similarities of people's behaviors then and now.
Her published poetry books include 'Gone to... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ursula Tillmann
and within -
all of me and
more to come.