Vassilis Comporozos Poems
- After Rain (Haikus) The sun’s won again. Dark heavy downpour...
- I Want To Be Your Love I want to be your love I want to be ...
- Lizard Running (Haiku)
- A Heart Ajar A heart ajar A heart ajar a dream half seen
- By The Fireplace Flames in the fireplace. Hands that touched...
- Half-Closed (Haiku)
- A Star Has Fallen a brush of light that painted a little ...
Hi, my name is Vassilis Comporozos. I' m from Greece. An EFL teacher and translator, I also love reading and writing (mostly poetry) . I have published 3 poetry collections in Greek so far and taken part in three poetry anthologies as well. I have won some poetry prizes. I have had poems published in some Greek literary magazines and, also, in some Greek and English websites (www.poemhunter.com ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vassilis Comporozos
After Rain (Haikus)
The sun’s won again.
Dark heavy downpour pounds at
My worn-out heart, though.
The downpour has stopped.
Water-drops pour off the branches
Like incessant tears.