Virginia Cairns Poems
- Line Between Friends And Lover... There is a line Between ...
- You Are Your smile Pure and beautiful Makes everything ...
- To Love Or Not To Love To love you, my dearest Is to feast ...
- Be Yourself, Or Conform To be or not to be That is the ...
- Fragmented Earth Splitting, tearing The earth breaks ...
- Personal Hell Everyone has their personal hell Unique from ...
- Radiance Rapturous beauty Found in a place unexpected So ...
My name is Virginia Cairns and I am turning 16 in a few months. I love to read poetry and to write. I write stories as well. I found this website while looking for sme new poetry to read and I couldn't wait to join. At the time being, I live in Lake Elsinore, CA. I live with my younger brother Tony and my younger sister Beth. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Virginia Cairns
Line Between Friends And Lovers
There is a line
Between friends and lovers
Which isn't always meant to be crossed
Although it is rare
This line should be crossed
When the time is right.
There is a question that haunts us all
When is the time right?
How do you know?
To these questions
I know answers not
For I seek them too
A bigger question still
Must be answered as well
Will the line be crossed
By me and you?
To this question
I seek this answer till now
The answer just over the horizon
So take my hand
Don't be shy
Together we will find ...