Vision Ghost Poems
- A Gothic Suicide Felt all that was within, the dread and ...
- A Bullet For The Child Seems so everyday, that I turn my TV ...
- You Will Never Understand I always seem to be, the enemy of ...
- Buy Me A Scotch And Leave Me A... Enough has been said, so I...
- Hell On Earth Awoke under a black sky, a taste of smoke in my...
- A Scream Within The Tunnel (Tr... Awoken in the blackness,...
- Insane Asylum Screams of all the dispossessed echoing through...
I am 30 yrs old if u do the math and Iv been writing professionaly for the last 2 years. In that time I have written some 380 odd works.
My poetry is not a soft touch of liking one to the summers day, its raw, exciting, brutal and hard hitting. I don't believe in beating about the bush.
You can also find me at www.myspace.com/visionghostproject
You will also find me at
http: //uk.youtube.com/user/visionghostpoet more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vision Ghost
A Gothic Suicide
Felt all that was within, the dread and lonely pain
Fore seeing all the grey clouds, and endless rain
In an entrapment of her bleak, bedroom place
Many scratches of finger nails, adorned her face
Scars of the tormented, and that without release
Collected them like dolls, upon skin like a crease
Sunken eyes reflecting, the soul of a sunken heart
When futures hope seem diminished, and torn apart
Black lines of her heavy make up, drawn down
By so many tears, shed beneath her failed crown
Clasping her wrist, another attempt failed and stings
The music of ...