Vladimir Vladimirovich Mayakovsky
Vladimir Vladimirovich Mayakovsky Poems
- Past One O'Clock 1 She loves me-loves me not. My hands I ...
- Violin And A Little Nervous Violin was torn to pieces ...
- A Cloud In Trousers - Part I You think malaria makes me ...
- To His Beloved Self, The Autho...
- The Fop's Blouse I will sew myself black trousers from the ...
- Listen! Listen, if stars are lit it means - there is ...
- A Cloud In Trousers - Epilogue Your thoughts, dreaming on a...
Vladimir Vladimirovich Mayakovsky (Влади́мир Влади́мирович Маяко́вский) (July 19 [O.S. July 7] 1893 – April 14, 1930) was a Russian and Soviet poet and playwright, among the foremost representatives of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vladimir Vladimirovich Mayakovsky
Past One O'Clock
She loves me-loves me not.
My hands I pick
and having broken my fingers
So the first daisy-heads
one happens to flick
scattered into May.
Let a cut and shave
reveal my grey hairs.
Let the silver of the years
ring out endlessly !
Shameful common sense -
I hope, I swear -
Will never come
It's already two.
No doubt, you've gone to sleep.
In the night
The Milky Way
with silver filigrees.
I don't hurry,
and there is no point in me
waking and disturbing ...