Wale Smyle Poems
- Am I Not Who I Am? Let the three elders that know the secrets...
- Dear Oh Dear Dear Life, You are the greatest gift every ...
- Fly Fly To the distance land Where you feel no pain But ...
- Delilah Sun is bright white is snow Dark in the night ...
- I Am Hustle I am hustle The calling of the bus conductor ...
- Ode To Failure The thought of you make me shiver Your sound ...
- Doom Day It may be today It may be tomorrow It may be ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wale Smyle
Am I Not Who I Am?
Let the three elders that know the secrets to the three pence
Hearken to my words
Let them dash from three thousand miles
And answer to my questions of life
It’s your tercentenary
You’ve been with the wisest of the wises
You’ve been with the most foolish of the fools
With the wisdom of the wises
And the foolishness of the fools
I demand answers to my questions of life
Why am I trying to live when am living to die?
I sailed seven seas
I traveled many miles
But death is inevitable
It pity not the wretch of the poor
Or accept the bribe of the ...