Wendy Bureau Poems
- Call Of Nature Fog blankets the desolate earth With ...
- Can You Make Me Believe? Show me that you love me But do not...
- Optimistic Eyes Ponder not thee rhetorically asked For no ...
- Beloved Suppose I could in time regress But to reincarnate ...
- Creation Of Serenity Magnificent in stature Body of ...
- Cheat Of Devotion Unfathomable resentment Treachery found, ...
- Deceived Struggling, sinking in sadness Bruised, beaten down...
I have been reading the greats since I could hold books, and have always had a certain admiration for the arts, especially the written word. They say a picture can say a thousand words.. well simply put, I want my thousand words to paint one solemn picture; me. I had my first book Amateur's Pursuit published this year, and have been diligently working to finish up my next release.. Info to follow for those interested.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Call Of Nature
Fog blankets the desolate earth
With motionless, invisible arms
Concealing any imperfections
Of Nature's poised beauty and charm
A vapor mist of moisture
Dampens foliage with care
Gentle as the sweetest kiss
On tender lips, so fair
A necessity of plantations growth
Sipping wetness of various form
Absorbing like a starving sponge
During the calm before the storm
A miracle of unspoken prayer
From crying clouds, does fall
Saturating dirt and root
Soaked, satisfied, Nature's call