Witch Baby Poems
- One Day I'Ll Hate You I hate that I can't hate you Even ...
- Poem About Bella From Edward (...
- Inasinty Time lets the knife dig deeper Reopening wounds ...
- Let Me In The powerful fire That burns deep within my ...
- I Finally Smiled I finally slept and didn't dream of you I ...
- Loss Of Words I just don't know the answers So stop ...
- Taking My Life (Not A Suicide ... I've had enough Of this ...
There's always something to write about.
That's the truth I believe. Always I carry a notebook and a pen, just in case today is the day I find what I need. But, everyday is something spectacular. Everyday is filled with laughter and song and love. Every moment is another lesson I can share with others. Heartbreak and pain, joy in a quiet moment, it's something we can all share. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Witch Baby
One Day I'Ll Hate You
I hate that I can't hate you
Even though you broke my heart
Even though you told my secrets
And you ripped my life apart
I hate that I still love you
For what you used to be
For when I saw something in your eyes
When you said that you loved me
I hate that I still answer
Everytime you call my phone
And how I hang on every word
When you still leave me all alone
But most of all I hate myself
For what I let you do
And hopefully one day
I can just hate you