Wullien Thang Poems
- Travel On France Dreams I want to travel to France To visit ...
- Just Hatred Hatred grown from below Evil hatred getting ...
- Roof My Childhood There is the red-marron roof for ...
- Those Times The time where I wasn’t born yet The time when ...
- The Window Through the huge crystal of the window Where it ...
- Evening It’s the feeling that you’ve been left behind When ...
- The Hidden Story You can’t look at me I’m not at your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Travel On France Dreams
I want to travel to France
To visit the tower of Paris
The one people called so much Eiffel.
Watch a land where quality water comes from
Where Volvic export is for wealth
And dormant volcanoes are green.
I want to sit on the cafes
Feel the peace of the place
To watch one after one passing through.
The lost love
The language of the wind
The fantasy sky on many tones.
The grandeur of the feeling
The loving fresh air all breathe
Myself is in total joy.