Travel on France Dreams
I want to travel to France
To visit the tower of Paris
The one people called so much Eiffel.
Watch a land where quality water comes from
Where Volvic export is for wealth
And dormant volcanoes are green.
I want to sit on the cafes
Feel the peace of the place
To watch one after one passing through.
The lost love
The language of the wind
The fantasy sky on many tones.
The grandeur of the feeling
The loving fresh air all breathe
Myself is in total joy.
Wullien Thang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Travel on France Dreams by Wullien Thang )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov