Travel on France Dreams
I want to travel to France
To visit the tower of Paris
The one people called so much Eiffel.
Watch a land where quality water comes from
Where Volvic export is for wealth
And dormant volcanoes are green.
I want to sit on the cafes
Feel the peace of the place
To watch one after one passing through.
The lost love
The language of the wind
The fantasy sky on many tones.
The grandeur of the feeling
The loving fresh air all breathe
Myself is in total joy.
Wullien Thang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Travel on France Dreams by Wullien Thang )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1753 – 5 December 1784)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1644 - 1694)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Cause And Effect, Charles Bukowski
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- And because Love battles, Pablo Neruda
- I Remember, Anne Sexton
Poem of the Day
- The Return of The Romantic, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Point of Submission [Deictic Conclusions], Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Gift, Frank Avon
- Longest Night, Nassy Fesharaki
- Loner, Michael Webb
- As One, Frank Avon
- ETC3, shuvo chakraborty
- SONNET II, Sir Toby Moses
- Tamil on decline, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Life-Lesson, Luo Zhihai