Travel on France Dreams
I want to travel to France
To visit the tower of Paris
The one people called so much Eiffel.
Watch a land where quality water comes from
Where Volvic export is for wealth
And dormant volcanoes are green.
I want to sit on the cafes
Feel the peace of the place
To watch one after one passing through.
The lost love
The language of the wind
The fantasy sky on many tones.
The grandeur of the feeling
The loving fresh air all breathe
Myself is in total joy.
Wullien Thang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Travel on France Dreams by Wullien Thang )
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Badagry, Edward Kofi Louis
- drawn to the mountain, Thomas Leathandrum
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
- Sound And Silence, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)