XxEmotional PoetxX Poems
- A World Without Color A world without color would be very ...
- Suicide A person can only take so much, In my hand, A knife...
- White Rabbit Your very first toy, From your very first day,...
- A Hug A Hug is an embrace, To show that you care, A hug ...
- A Heart A Heart can be broken, It's easy to do, My Heart ...
- Standing In The Rain At first it was sprinkling, But now it...
- Piano The keys are smooth and cold. As I press down, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A World Without Color
A world without color would be very dull,
There would be no joy,
And happiness null,
The tree would be gray,
The grass would be too,
The sky would be white,
Instead of light-blue,
The vibrant colors of under the sea,
Would all be a mystery for you and for me,
So many colors that we wouldn't know,
Except for the color of plain white snow,
All surfaces blank,
All memories plain,
Even the rainbows would be color-drained,
The world would be dark,
With splotches of white,
The dark would seem darker,
Especially at night,