Zechariah Macon Poems
- Hopes And Wishes A shooting star streaks across the sky ...
- The Pain Of Normality Really it is just too much of a ...
- Mind The Wolves Confused- sibling's eyes form the word ...
- These Lots? Lot 1 i made to resemble you in voice and ...
- Silence Still beats the becoming stronger than ...
- Mortality O be thou merciful thou diverious winds of ...
- Grim Undertaking Nonplussed the man who passionately swung ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zechariah Macon
Hopes And Wishes
A shooting star streaks
across the sky
wished upon the world
Let no one say that i
am not one of sympathy
for in me
(to carry the weight
of the world)
there is hope
And a shooting star
went flying high
(it passed me by a little bit)
And to thank the heavens i wasn't
(made a wish just for you)
that while as long as you may live
shooting stars prevail
(so you always
have what you want)
So be careful what you wish.