Zena Blank Poems
- Sacrifice Everything I go through for you Brings me to ...
- Lonely why are we built to be with another why is it so ...
- Why? Why? Why do I suffer for you? Why do put up with ...
- This Is How It Works How is it How in the name of this ...
- Empty Space I'm looking Emptiness fills my sights It's ...
- Sometimes Somtimes Life hands you little things Small and...
- Every Second Every second I'm thinking of you Every ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zena Blank
Everything I go through for you
Brings me to tears at times
It seems nobody approves of us
Separately we are well respected
We are a disgrace to everyone in our separate lives
Is what we have
If it is something
Worth fighting for
Being a shame to all others in our lives
Just to be together
It appears to be a major sacrifice