Zero empty Poems
- Parting Friends, Brothers, bid me farewell. Good bye allow ...
- Cluster Headache Most Vicious Demonic horde and their ...
- Sea Despair Sometimes on a high tide certain rules might ...
- Educational Chasm River of curiosity, Flowing with the ...
- Realm Of Senseless *(Exp) Silent night dances before my ...
- We Mourn We mourn in silence as sun shines everyday trying ...
- Redemption Thoughts flew wildly Until I lifted my pen Wait!...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zero empty
Friends, Brothers, bid me farewell.
Good bye allow me to depart.
As gentle streams we had come together.
Flown for a time like a mighty river.
Taking up rocks of experience
converting them to pebbles of joy.
On the sill I leave the keys to my door.
I leave the room to you.
In return, i only ask for a smile.
Your acceptance, the key to run the remaining mile.
White light has entered the prism.
Reminding our doodles of dark sarcasm.
I have received more than i could give.
Keeping aside what i deserve, Please forgive.
Golden memories, I ...