Aaron Lynn Poems
- Fear Of Death Perhaps you feel as I do, But empathy clouds ...
- Finally Born Again In the darkest times, I slumber. I ...
- Emotional Subjection There is no tyrant quite like ...
- Resisting Descent Dragged beneath the earth, Looking coldly...
- All I'Ve Done I stare into the glass, I see no answers ...
- Grains Of Solace If only my shyness was broken, And sent ...
- Candles In The Rain If either of us truly cared As much as ...
I'm a 21 year old poet from Boonville, IN. My writing is generally focused on religion, romanticism, and abstract themes now, but some of my old poetry delves into depression, emotional complexity, and fantasy. I hope you enjoy my work. Comments and rates are appreciated. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aaron Lynn
Fear Of Death
Perhaps you feel as I do,
But empathy clouds no one's fate.
It's cold hands will smother us all,
Regardless of alliance or faith.
The clock ticks ever faster
With growing threats of nuclear war.
It's possible we may evade it,
Or rot the planet to its core.
A simple act of defiance
Is one that may influence change:
When society chases destruction,
Start marching the opposite way.
Continue to march ever proudly,
Defeating your panic and dread.
Fear of death is how they controlled you,
Envenomed with heart-wrenching stress.