Dispose Of Your Mind
Please dispose of your mind.
Oh, please! Dispose of your mind!
Gather it's contents and toss it aside.
Don't worry! Dispose of your mind!
To breathe is to know you're alive.
But your thoughts are the terrible kind!
Rewire that brain from inside.
Just to be sure that you never think twice.
Aaron Lynn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dispose Of Your Mind by Aaron Lynn )
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher