Dispose Of Your Mind
Please dispose of your mind.
Oh, please! Dispose of your mind!
Gather it's contents and toss it aside.
Don't worry! Dispose of your mind!
To breathe is to know you're alive.
But your thoughts are the terrible kind!
Rewire that brain from inside.
Just to be sure that you never think twice.
Aaron Lynn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dispose Of Your Mind by Aaron Lynn )
- Face Down Novel, Lonnie Hicks
- Senryu Poet, Heather Burns
- fasten your seat belt, bartender, Mandolyn ...
- For you, dee villa
- Simply Spoken My Ship, Heather Burns
- Love, dee villa
- Thunderstorm By Jet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Grace Diane, Kim Barney
- Just for a day, Ahmed Tawfik
- Aroma Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)