Aisha Love Poems
- Afraid Afraid to take the first step and see what is outside...
- The House The house I see everyday I watch it with every ...
- Guardian Angel When I'm gone please don't cry. Release your...
- Refuge She couldn't find happiness in herself, so she found...
- Body Tears... silent prayers that the heart sends. Prayers...
- Soul Look into my soul with your eyes of healing. Open a ...
- Him Make his hurt my hurt. Make his tears my tears.
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aisha Love
Afraid to take the first step
and see what is outside the door.
Afraid to open your ears
and hear the criticism of the world.
Afraid to speak
and say something you dont mean.
Afraid to stare in their eyes
and fall in love.
Sad baceause you took that step
and saw someone get hurt.
Sad because you opened your ears
and heard criticism about you.
Sad because you spoke
and hurt someone's feeling.
Sad because you stared in their eyes
and fell in love.
Sad becuase you told them how you felt
and they loved another.
Experienced the world and its ...