Aisha Love Poems
- Guardian Angel When I'm gone please don't cry. Release your...
- Afraid Afraid to take the first step and see what is outside...
- Body Tears... silent prayers that the heart sends. Prayers...
- Missing A missing part that, doesn't want to be found. A ...
- Raped Raped of innocence never had a chance to give it ...
- Him Make his hurt my hurt. Make his tears my tears.
- Hate I hate how you took everything so serious and that you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aisha Love
When I'm gone
please don't cry.
Release your tears now
so I'll have wings to fly.
Tell the weeping willow to no longer
weep for there is no need.
Tell the sky to open its clouds
for my soul is ready to be free.
Free from mind, body, and heart
for these things have all grown apart.
If a tear does fall and you feel weird
have no fear because my soul is near.
The clouds have opened and
my soul is ready to leave.
At night wish upon a star with a silent prayer
and my soul will find your heart.