Alexandra robert Poems
- Im Free this was the poem chosen for my uncle brownies ...
- Cat Eyes Blue cat eye's, like an ocean, hyptonizing a ...
- Heart Of A Monster Look into your heart, belive in what you...
- Insane Deep into the darkness where I hide The monster's are...
- My Love Alas my love, our time has passed, weep not for ...
- Monster As I look into the eye's, of the one's whom hurt ...
- No One Said No one said, death can cause so much pain, ...
I am 16 year's old, I have been writing since I was 9 year's old and I allow myself to escape in my writing and to let my emotions leave my body. To me writing allows me to release all of the negitive thought's in my mind.In my free time I work on my poems, song's and my short stories.In my school life I get straight B's and I have little to no friend's, at school I normally stay to myself for I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexandra robert
this was the poem chosen for my uncle brownies funeral after his passing on may 28,2011
Don't grieve for me now
I'm following the path God laid for me.
I took his hand when I heard him call,
I turned my back and left it all.
I could not stay another day,
To laugh, to live, to work or play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way,
I've found my peace at the close of the day.
If parting left a void,
Then fill it with memories of joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
Ah yes, these things I too will miss.
Be not burdened ...