Alice Winters Poems
- Choices Choices Choices Choices choices choices, Why do I ...
- Us Animals Why is it that you think you can do this to ...
- Finally I step outside to feel the breeze, I feel like its ...
- My Pray A snarl rips through my teath, My eyes watch its ...
- 1...2...3 No I have never cut before, But I want to, ...
- Too Late Sitting down on the bathroom floor, Stands up she ...
- That Knife That knife, It makes me feel better, But it's ...
I LOVE to write poems, it helps me say what im feeling. I want to be a writer when I am older. I ussually write about deep things that are going on in not just my life, but in others around me. I base my poems on peoples real feelings, not just happy fake things. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alice Winters
Choices Choices Choices
Choices choices choices,
Why do I have to choose,
To stay or to go,
To live or to die,
Life should be simple,
It shouldn’t hurt as much as it does,
There should be no such thing as cutting, or crying, or screaming,
But life isn’t like that,
Life is about right and wrong,
Making your own choices,
If the choice you make destroys you,
It was your fault,
You made that choice.