Alizee Toson Poems
- My Childhood Dream In my childhood, I often dreamt Of a ...
- My Misty Eyes My misty eyes, cried all night In the regret ...
- Our Mahatma Born on the sacred land of Porbander, He was an...
- Lost In Air Love that you spend all over, Laminate life ...
- Deprived Disembodied Born in gloom paucity: Astonishingly ...
- My First Love Enduring life solitary, in a murky mundane, ...
- A Pleasant Breeze With this enlivening breeze, A thought of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alizee Toson
My Childhood Dream
In my childhood, I often dreamt
Of a place of calmness,
Everywhere there was serein and
All the things were wholly enshrined.
Lonely me, anxious and keen to know,
Asked “thou soft falling shower where I am? ”
But alas! it remains subdued,
On no reply, solitary I turned and
What I saw was strange to tell,
A bonnilass, in splendid wear,
Was sitting and beholding me,
Stealthily I walked nearer to her,
Promptly she said “this is my place.”
Mesmerized in her glitter,
But eagered to know who is she …? ?
Incredulous, she answered again before I ...