Look at the beautiful sky,
Shining up very high.
Glittering up by the pearl vapours,
Tremble by the air above,
Gooned in the ears of mountains,
Wanted to give serein,
Droplets of rain spread redolence of soil,
And breaking the brightness of sky foil,
Iridescent rainbows high up in the sky.
Chirruping of birds and dance of peacocks,
Attract attention of people.
Mellifluous voice of nightingale,
With sweet fragrance of flower, is pleasant.
Nimble nimbus accompanying valiant gale,
Shivering flora and dismayed lake,
Sprouting seedling engulfing pearls of rain,
Flautists and enchanter performing well,
Gaily a cuckoo perched on a branch,
rapturously minstrelled and danced.
resembling like a messanger,
persuading good luck and serene sheer.
Alizee Toson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Showering Clouds by Alizee Toson )
- rotating, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- I Wait for Thee, Adam M. Snow
- With dignity, hasmukh amathalal
- Aurat, Bano Ali
- Change The Inevitable, Tony Adah
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.57, Mr. Nobody
- Long before my birth (cavatina), Gert Strydom
- Let Me Be Her<3, Nautica Moxley
- Absalom, Gert Strydom
- Freedom Is Calling, Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(18 November 1939)