Look at the beautiful sky,
Shining up very high.
Glittering up by the pearl vapours,
Tremble by the air above,
Gooned in the ears of mountains,
Wanted to give serein,
Droplets of rain spread redolence of soil,
And breaking the brightness of sky foil,
Iridescent rainbows high up in the sky.
Chirruping of birds and dance of peacocks,
Attract attention of people.
Mellifluous voice of nightingale,
With sweet fragrance of flower, is pleasant.
Nimble nimbus accompanying valiant gale,
Shivering flora and dismayed lake,
Sprouting seedling engulfing pearls of rain,
Flautists and enchanter performing well,
Gaily a cuckoo perched on a branch,
rapturously minstrelled and danced.
resembling like a messanger,
persuading good luck and serene sheer.
Alizee Toson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Showering Clouds by Alizee Toson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting..., Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo