My First Love
Enduring life solitary, in a murky mundane,
Torpid and skittish, I curious to escape from the world of profane.
Unaware and untouched by any affection and adore,
Still satisfied with the gifts of life, adorn by several contours.
Struggling with various unequal spines of spirit;
revealing numerous unknown results,
Instead, ecstatic excited my heart emancipate my tacit;
everything all around full of tumults.
My eyes were in search of paradise;
being spend a long time in monotonous somber,
Ain’t gain the enough potency precise;
Praying mighty to proffer me somebody similar.
After experience grievous pain and dazzling loneliness;
it was as if all around world of hues,
bleak wind of love grazes my muteness;
acquisition of the one that was pursue,
when I met my first love,
completely mesmerised in its glitter.
That made me feel most lovable and dove,
Being my shield and all that she suffered,
Resting in laps of bonny rife,
Venerate her in every jiffy of my life.
That lovely love is my mother,
My caring, my first love is my mother…..
Alizee Toson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My First Love by Alizee Toson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI