My First Love
Enduring life solitary, in a murky mundane,
Torpid and skittish, I curious to escape from the world of profane.
Unaware and untouched by any affection and adore,
Still satisfied with the gifts of life, adorn by several contours.
Struggling with various unequal spines of spirit;
revealing numerous unknown results,
Instead, ecstatic excited my heart emancipate my tacit;
everything all around full of tumults.
My eyes were in search of paradise;
being spend a long time in monotonous somber,
Ain’t gain the enough potency precise;
Praying mighty to proffer me somebody similar.
After experience grievous pain and dazzling loneliness;
it was as if all around world of hues,
bleak wind of love grazes my muteness;
acquisition of the one that was pursue,
when I met my first love,
completely mesmerised in its glitter.
That made me feel most lovable and dove,
Being my shield and all that she suffered,
Resting in laps of bonny rife,
Venerate her in every jiffy of my life.
That lovely love is my mother,
My caring, my first love is my mother…..
Alizee Toson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My First Love by Alizee Toson )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Human Touch, Mark R Slaughter
- Fishing Village, sheena blackhall
- Skull, Mark R Slaughter
- La Plonge, sheena blackhall
- On Waking, Rodrigo Diaz
- Death of the Hares, sheena blackhall
- 10 Scots poems from the Poetry Hat, sheena blackhall
- Queen Patrenialla - Part 3 Page 2, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Whispers in the Dark, Adeosun Olamide
- Slipping, Sliding, Ann Clark