Allama Muhammad Iqbal
Allama Muhammad Iqbal Poems
- Ahead Of The Stars
- Madness Of Love Is No More
- I Desire I want to have the extremes of your Love, See, how ...
- A Longing O Lord! I have become weary of human assemblages! ...
- A Prayer My invocations are sincere and true, They form my ...
- A Mountain And A Squirrel A mountain was saying this to a ...
Sir Muhammad Iqbal, also known as Allama Iqbal, was a philosopher, poet and politician in British India who is widely regarded to have inspired the Pakistan Movement. He is considered one of the most important figures in Urdu literature, with literary work in both the Urdu and Persian languages.
Iqbal is admired as a prominent classical poet by Pakistani, Indian and other international scholars of literature. Although most well known as a poet, he has also been acclaimed as a modern Muslim philosopher. His first poetry book, Asrar-e-Khudi, appeared in the Persian language in 1915, and other books of poetry include Rumuz-i-Bekhudi, Payam-i-Mashriq and Zabur-i-Ajam. Some of his most... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Ahead Of The Stars
Read the full of Ahead Of The Stars