Allan James Saywell
Allan James Saywell Poems
- Nowhere Man Many, many years ago He was cast out on his ...
- If I Could Fly Like A Bird If I could fly like a bird I ...
- Well - -Do You Do you love me Henry Well when I wake Of a ...
- Funny Weed The poet took a drag of his funny weed He sucked...
- Anger Management Of A Golf Dri... You Arrive With Your bag of...
- Gabi There is no friend Quite like a woman She touch my ...
- Saga Of A Sexy Seahorse Randy Andy the Australian Pot bellied...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Young people move on in life___Old people move out''monday 11 May 2015
''The more that you achieve in lifeSuccess in life
The harder it becomes when you have to leave''
''Why does the tax man love me so muchDebt- -Life
He keeps asking- -could he come see me''
''You don, t have to love me- -or ask me to stayLove choice
But you could be lonely with out me''
''Women love your small changeWomen and Men and money
Men love to hide it from them in deep pockets''
Comments about Allan James Saywell
Many, many years ago
He was cast out on his own
Freedom come, freedom go
Nowhere to lay his head
No place for him to know
He walked all day
He walked all night
Till he felt a morning glow
His pockets peeled out
Like ears of corn
But he knew he could kiss the sun
Feel as pure as a Nun
Freedom always has a price
Nobody knew, nobody cared
Whether he had a nickle or a dime
Nobody knew his name