Amanda Swindahl Poems
- Little Girl Written by: Amanda Swindahl Little girl with ...
- Whispering Vengeance Touch me with your whispering words, ...
- Fragile Breath Take a deep breath. A breath to fragile to ...
- Elegantly Drowning She stands so eleganty, she stands so ...
- Wondrous Waters Written By: Amanda Swindahl Patterned sand ...
- Butterflies In Earthquakes
- Wick And A Flame
I have graduated high school, and i am currently in college. I love to write. It is that one subject i always took an interest in, and I learned how to write a poem in eighth grade. I had a wonderful teacher in 9th grade that taught me no limitations to what you have to say in a poem, that free verse is a real poem, not something that has to ryhme to sound good. It just has to flow. I find it alot... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amanda Swindahl
Written by: Amanda Swindahl
Little girl with dark hair, and freckles.
Little girl, I wont forget her.
Little girl so brave.
In my heart you are engraved,
these memories ill take to the grave.
Little girl was always there.
Little girl just down the street,
Little girl moved away,
I watched the moving van roll down your driveway,
I turned back around to chase you,
Little girl I missed you,
Little girl it hurt so much.
Little girl I cried tears that fell like broken glass,
Where were you, I ...