Amelia Evelyn White
Amelia Evelyn White Poems
- A Love Spurned I miss the way you touched me Deep down on ...
- A Blessed Woman The love that God has for me Goes beyond the...
- When I Was 21 when i was 21 i was sophisticated but ...
- Some People Some people are good, Some people are ...
- Retirement Retirement? What is retirement? Re means, on ...
- I Belong To You Lord, how you can Forgive all sin Is more ...
- Childhood Childhood was a time Of being carefree; ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amelia Evelyn White
A Love Spurned
I miss the way you touched me
Deep down on the inside,
The way you looked deep into my eyes.
The look that said I love you
But I found not to be true.
For you say you love another
And broke my heart in two.
I long for your tender touch
For I love you so very much,
My heart yearns
For your love in return
But my love you did spurn.
But, I'm glad to have
Made your acquaintance
For the awakening in me
Those feelings that were
Hid deep down inside of me.
I miss you when you're not around
I long to be with you.
It doesn't ...