Amelia Patterson Poems
- My Dear Friend Feelings of love and care flow through My ...
- My Prince Of The Universe My prince, you make me feel like a...
- Release, Then Accept Release... The fear that harasses ...
- Lucky Clovers Finding a four-leaf clover, Like winning a ...
- Watcher Of Me Contemplation consumes me. I sit here, In my...
- Ponytail Girl Ponytail girl, twirl your hair So that all may...
- Your Spell I want to hide my eyes so that my soul remains ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amelia Patterson
My Dear Friend
Feelings of love and care flow through
My entire body as I sit here.
Your touch is comforting, and
Your words are healing.
Your energy is soft,
Your smile beckons my
Heart to open up
And let you in.
I am grateful and humble
To have someone so dear
I feel I can lift my spirits
Because you are here!