Amelie Anonymous Poems
- Self Harm It’s funny how you judge me For how I release my ...
- Little Love Poems I'm not really one to write love poems I ...
- No Words To Describe My Love F...
- Tears Falling into pieces Shattered on the floor Broken in ...
- For Jade, My Beautiful Sister-...
- Daddy's Little Girl She was so sweet and innocent Daddy’s ...
- I Don'T Believe You I don’t believe you When you say you ...
Cast the first stone, he who is without sin. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It’s funny how you judge me
For how I release my pain
You look at me and think
That I must be going insane
But who are you to say
That what I chose to do is wrong
The one thing that may have saved my life
Has been no good all along?
Maybe I should follow you
And sit back and have a drink?
Then maybe for a little while
I wouldn’t have to think
And then because of the alcohol
Of my body I may lose control
But that’s ok to you
Because it’s every ones else solution
And of course what I do is a delusion
Even though it picks me...