Amera Andersen Poems
- Evil Poetess I opened the diary of her mind, as this dark ...
- Killing Machine The beauty of an instrument of death Behold ...
- Isaiah 40: 31 those who hope in the LORD find strength he ...
- The Wall The wall’s infernal and internal The wall’s akin to...
- Black Rose strolling the garden on a moonlit eve petals ...
- Bleeding Rose her beauty flourished watching her grow but ...
- Christmas Eve O Christmas Eve is such a treat Forget the ...
I'm a formal poet and have written in more than 50 poetic forms. I am the creator of the Shadow Sonnet. Form source: shadowpoetry.com
I also have used the pen name: Amera Eileithyia
I hope you enjoy my poetry and find the tools that I have compiled useful. Most of my poetry is composed in accepted forms but you may find a Free Verse poem or two here. Most of my work is posted... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I opened the diary of her mind,
as this dark woman, came into my life
and I turned her pages only to find,
a tortured soul that is filled with strife.
She penned on her pages in blood red ink,
closing the cover to keep people out.
She’s petrified, of what others might think,
If they read her mind and witness her doubt.
I have a lover a kind hearted soul,
who gives of himself to make her feel free
but this deranged woman will eat him whole;
my all trusting lover, too blind to see.
I need to protect him, keep him from harm,
before she ...