Amit Ray Poems
- ****~in Sunderbans~**** Your Name: Amit Ray Title of Poem:...
- ****~a Madrigal`s Motley~**** A madrigal`s motley through the...
- ****~arranged Marriage~**** And they came all blueberry ...
- ****~consanguinity~**** CONSANGUINITY The augury of him in...
- ****~melancholy Memory~**** Kissed off loneliness in your ...
It was pleasure meeting people from various parts of the world from various socio-economic background.
Adios. Amit Ray. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Your Name: Amit Ray
Title of Poem: In Sunderbans
The Body of the Poem:
In Sunderbans where tigers roar
Mangroves dense vast surroundings explore
Black stripes sniffed on orange flesh
for succour where to- ever his grouses justified refesh
Danger lurks cautiously guarding his lair, mother Nature in furore!
A timid deer`s gossamer dreams in his patient mouth
That`s how the law defined-somebody`s sunrise and somebody else`s sunset so couth
A second day fuel with a succulent buffalo, a third day duel with a crocodile in nesh