Andrew Barber Poems
- Swept I am swept by visions of glory, Given to flame and ...
- Rapture Oh the light through cloud doth wither, Upon these ...
- Kissing’s Journey Upon thy lips a word does whisper, Upon ...
- Virtue When shadow casts and time seems long, When all ...
- Lady Of The Fen By spring in rise from slumber long, She ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew Barber
I am swept by visions of glory,
Given to flame and burnt to the soul.
Of touching bonds in raging fury,
For I am half and we are whole.
I am swept by touch so gentle,
Beneath the silk in passions hold.
In crash of lace and cast of cotton,
Beyond the lines of thread and fold.
I am swept by taste with hunger,
Moving now with brush and blow.
Caress in strokes so endless sweeping,
As carnal needs in tide do flow.
I am swept by scent, your essence,
Arousing breathless, this stirring swelled.
Pulling now in heave with fervour,
In ebb ...