Aneesha Roy Poems
- Disappointment(A Haiku)
- Unforgivable Today I saw a brilliant red flower Crushed ...
- A Midnight Summons I glanced at the moon in the sky, one dull...
- Reflection(A Haiku) I glanced at you, you At me, each ...
- Crimson Rejuvenation(A Haiku)
- Quaint Nothings(A Haiku)
- The Greatest Gift (A Haiku) The greatest gift is A heart ...
I am a student of Loreto college, Kolkata and am currently pursuing my graduation in English Literature. I usually write free verse poems..and my poems are just my way of giving vent to my creative instincts. I do not wish to win multitudes of accolades...my poems are merely an expression of my soul. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aneesha Roy
I smeared my daisies
with my heart's blood. But they drooped
and died regardless.