Angel E. Broberg
Angel E. Broberg Poems
- Hey, Pet Soft caresses on my forearm bring me to my ...
- Poem #13 Alone I can't mend my broken heart Without hope, ...
- Dreaming Here I sit in darkness both day and night Trapped ...
- Prejudice I've suffered injustice Treated with ...
- Faint Shadow I am a shell of my former self A faint shadow ...
- Luna I dream of you my little one my sweet and round ...
- The Beauty Of A Flower Petals soft, fragrance ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angel E. Broberg
The Beauty Of A Flower
Petals soft, fragrance sweet
unspoiled nature even in heat
even in snow, storms and rain
it stands, enduring all the pain
Endless times lost its mother,
uprooted, lost its feet
though it remains fresh and sweet
Red and pounding beauty
for a few hours, or maybe days
on swift wings the devil prince
is sure to bring it back to earth
But for now the beauty will stand
through unworthy surroundings
and trials of man
A few hours, or maybe days
until the petals give way