Angel E. Broberg
The sweet sadness bears her sorrow deep down,
steep it leans towards the abyss.
Loveless and heartless; she fears she cannot feel.
Her love and her hate; all the same has turned to steel.
And from her eyes the dark and calm,
the balm of her emotionlessness sooths.
But within her soul the restlessness bucks
till the calm has risen unsmooth.
Angel E. Broberg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
It's about feelings of fear and anguish in general, with conflicting emotions.
Comments about this poem (Restless by Angel E. Broberg )
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam
- Venus, Naveed Khalid
- BEHIND THAT WALL, ROCHISH MON