Angelique' Rockwell Poems
- Divorce (Life's Biggest Test) Through all the drama I'm ...
- My Bestie Where have I been? Where am I going? Up hill ...
- Happy Birthday My Prince Hey baby boy, it's mom I wanted to ...
- Going Back To Work Today I looked at my world And saw my ...
- A Memory To Be The time we spent together Was only a memory ...
- Lonely Again.... I've let them all go Drift off one by ...
- Better Left Unsaid Hey sweet babies Again you're asleep as I...
I was born in the Spring of 1979 in San José, California, I'm a Pisces, an introvert by nature. I have since lived in Washington, Oregon, West Virginia, Florida, Iowa, and Tennessee.
I was with my husband for 12 years, then widowed. I have four smart and beautiful children. I love my children, horseback riding, reading, road trips, and sex (not in that order) . I've dated numerous men (but... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Divorce (Life's Biggest Test)
Through all the drama
I'm still standing strong
My husband still thinks I'll be back
But I know I'm not wrong
He just doesn't get it
Staying would only cause us pain
Everyday of not wanting to be there
Would drive me fucking insane!
What he talks about the most
Is that I've lost so much weight
The only thing he seems worried about
Is that I'll start to date
He doesn't really know
That I've been doing it for awhile
I seriously don't want to hurt him
That's just not my style
Without him, I've changed alot
My weight, clothes, and...